Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Tranexamic with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Tranexamic acid works by helping the blood clot normally to prevent and stop prolonged bleeding.
Tranexamic belongs to a class of drugs known as anti-fibrinolytics.
Tranexamic is indicated in people with other high-risk bleeding conditions to control bleeding at such times as after surgery or an injury, during heavy nosebleeds, or during heavy menstrual bleeding.
Tranexamic is indicated short-term in people with a certain type of bleeding disorder (hemophilia) to prevent and reduce bleeding from having a tooth pulled (extraction).
Tranexamic side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Chest/jaw/left arm pain;
- Color vision changes;
- Coughing up blood;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of vision;
- Pain/swelling/warmth in the groin/calf;
- Severe dizziness;
- Slurred speech;
- Sudden shortness of breath;
- Swelling/weakness/redness/pain in the arms/legs;
- Trouble breathing;
- Vision changes;
- Weakness on one side of the body;
Tranexamic is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to it;
- If you have a certain serious blood clotting problem (disseminated intravascular coagulation-dic);
- If you have any other allergies;
- If you have bleeding in the brain (subarachnoid hemorrhage);
- If you have certain medical conditions;
- If you have color vision problems;
- If you have current blood clots (in the legs, lungs, brain, eye);
- If you have history of blood clots;
- If you have irregular menstrual bleeding of unknown cause;
- If you have kidney problems (including blood in the urine);
Do not take Tranexamic with any of the following drugs:
- Aminocaproic acid;
- Anti-inhibitor coagulant concentrates;
- Birth control pills/patch/ring;
- Blood thinners;
- Drugs that can cause blood clots;
- Factor IX complex;
Reported Tranexamic overdose symptoms are:
- Severe dizziness;