Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Propecia with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Propecia is indicated alone or taken in combination with other medications to reduce symptoms of BPH and may also reduce the need for surgery.
Propecia is indicated to shrink an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH) in adult men.
Propecia may improve symptoms of BPH and provide benefits such as decreased urge to urinate, better urine flow with less straining, less of a feeling that the bladder is not completely emptied, and decreased nighttime urination.
Propecia works by decreasing the amount of a natural body hormone (DHT) that causes growth of the prostate.
Women and children should not use this medication.
Propecia is indicated in the treatment of medical conditions such as:
- In the prevention of baldness;
- Enlarged prostate;
Propecia side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Breast enlargement/tenderness/pain;
- Decreased sexual ability/desire;
- Inability to urinate;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Lump in the breast;
- Nipple discharge;
- Pain in the testicles;
- Severe dizziness;
- Trouble breathing;
You should stop your treatment with Propecia and seek immediate medical attention if you start experiencing any signs of an allergic reaction such as:
- Difficulty breathing;
- Swelling of the lips face tongue;
- Throat closing;
You may continue taking Finasteride, but you should alert your personal physician if you experience any of the following less severe side effects :
- Decreased volume of ejaculate;
- Decreased libido;
- Breast enlargement or tenderness;
Propecia is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Propecia;
- if you have any other allergie;
- if you have infections;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have prostate cancer;
- if you have urinary problems;