Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Proamatine with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Proamatine is known as orthostatic hypotension.
Proamatine is indicated for certain patients who have symptoms of low blood pressure when standing.
Proamatine is indicated for the treatment of symptomatic orthostatic hypotension (OH).
Proamatine is indicated in people whose daily activities are severely affected by this condition, even after other treatments are indicated (support stockings).
Proamatine is known as a sympathomimetic (alpha receptor agonist) that acts on the blood vessels to raise blood pressure.
Proamatine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Proamatine;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have diabetes;
- if you have heart disease;
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have pheochromocytoma;
- if you have severe difficulty urinating (due to urinary retention or an enlarged prostate);
- if you have thyroid disease (severe hyperthyroidism);
Do not take Proamatine with any of the following drugs:
- Adrenaline-like drugs;
- Alpha blockers;
- Drugs to control high blood pressure;
- Ergot alkaloids;
- MAO inhibitors;
- Psychiatric medications (especially certain antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs);
Increased arterial pressure:
- Cortisone acetate;
Possible hypertensive crisis with this combination:
Proamatine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- "goose bumps;
- Blurred vision;
- Dry mouth;
- Frequent urination;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Leg cramps;
- Pounding heartbeat;
- Pounding in the ears;
- Pressure/fullness in the head;
- Severe dizziness;
- Skin tingling;
- Slow heartbeat;
- stomach pain;
- Strong/frequent urge to urinate;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Trouble urinating;
- Unusual feeling in the chest;
- Urinary problems;
- Vision problems;
Reported Proamatine overdose symptoms are:
- Asensation of coldness;
- Difficulty urinating;
- Feeling cold;
- Goose bumps;
- Piloerection (goosebumps);
- Urinary retention;