Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Pamelor with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Pamelor is one of the drugs known as tricyclic antidepressants.
Pamelor is indicated for the relief of symptoms of depression.
Pamelor is indicated to treat:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children;
- Chronic hives;
- Premenstrual depression;
Pamelor side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Swollen glands;
- Swelling of the testicles;
- Strange taste;
- Stomach upset;
- Sensitivity to light;
- Ringing in the ears;
- Reddish or purplish spots on skin;
- Pins and needles in the arms and legs;
- Or irregular heartbeat;
- Loss of coordination;
- Loss of appetite;
- Intestinal blockage;
- Inflammation of the mouth;
- Increased or decreased sex drive;
- Inability to urinate;
- Inability to sleep;
- High or low blood sugar;
- High or low blood pressure;
- Heart attack;
- Hair loss;
- Frequent urination;
- Fluid retention;
- Excessive urination at night;
- Excessive or spontaneous flow of milk;
- Dry mouth;
- Dilation of pupils;
- Breast enlargement;
- Breast development in males;
- Blurred vision;
- Black tongue;
- Abdominal cramps;
Pamelor is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are recovering from a heart attack or are taking any other antidepressant drugs;
- If you are sensitive to or have ever had an allergic reaction to Pamelor or similar drugs;
- If you are taking or have taken within the past 14 days a drug classified as an mao inhibitor;
- If you have a history of seizures;
- If you have an overactive thyroid;
- If you have are receiving thyroid medication;
- If you have been taking prozac;
- If you have chronic eye conditions such as glaucoma;
- If you have diabetes;
- If you have difficulty urinating;
- If you have heart disease;
- If you have high blood pressure;
Do not take Pamelor with any of the following drugs:
- Warfarin (coumadin);
- Thyroid medication such as synthroid;
- Stimulants such as dexedrine;
- Reserpine (diupres);
- Quinidine (quinidex);
- Major tranquilizers such as thorazine and mellaril;
- Levodopa (larodopa);
- Drugs that control spasms, such as donnatal and bentyl;
- Drugs for heart irregularities, such as tambocor and rythmol;
- Cimetidine (tagamet);
- Chlorpropamide (diabinese);
- Blood pressure medications such as catapres and esimil;
- Antidepressants that act on serotonin, such as prozac, paxil, and zoloft;
- Antidepressants such as wellbutrin and desyrel;
- Airway-opening drugs such as ventolin and proventil;
The usual starting dosage is 25 mg, 3 or 4 times per day.
Your doctor will monitor your response to this medication carefully and will gradually increase or decrease the dose to suit your needs.
Doses above 150 mg per day are not recommended.
Alternatively, your doctor may prescribe that the total daily dose be taken once a day.
Your doctor may want to perform a blood test to help in deciding the best dose you should receive.
The usual dose is 30 to 50 mg taken in a single dose or divided into smaller doses, as determined by your doctor.
The safety and effectiveness of Pamelor have not been established for children and its use is not recommended. However, adolescents may be given 30 to 50 mg per day, either in a single dose or divided into smaller doses, as determined by your doctor.
Reported Pamelor overdose symptoms are:
- Severely low blood pressure;
- Rigid muscles;
- Low body temperature;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Fluid in the lungs;
- Extremely high fever;
- Excessive reflexes;
- Disturbed concentration;
- Dilated pupils;
- Congestive heart failure;