Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Follitropin with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Follitropin is indicated in combination with another hormone (hCG) to bring about the growth and release of a mature egg (ovulation).
Follitropin is indicated to treat certain fertility problems in women.
Follitropin is not recommended for women whose ovaries no longer make eggs properly (primary ovarian failure).
Follitropin provides the hormone (FSH) that helps stimulate healthy ovaries to produce eggs.
Follitropin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Achange in the amount of urine;
- Bleeding from the vagina;
- Breast tenderness/pain;
- Chest pain;
- Flu-like symptoms;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Muscle aches;
- Pain/swelling of the calf muscles;
- Rapid breathing;
- Redness/pain at the injection site;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe pain or swelling in the lower abdominal (pelvic) area;
- Slurred speech;
- Stomach pain;
- Sudden severe headache;
- Sudden/rapid weight gain;
- Swelling of ankles/hands/feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- Vision changes;
- Weakness on one side of the body;
Follitropin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- If you are allergic neomycin;
- If you are allergic to it;
- If you are allergic to other products containing follicle-stimulating hormone (fsh);
- If you are allergic to streptomycin;
- If you have abnormal bleeding from the vagina or uterus;
- If you have adrenal gland problems;
- If you have any other allergies;
- If you have blood clots;
- If you have cancer of the reproductive organs (breast, uterus, ovary);
- If you have certain heart diseases (heart attacks);
- If you have certain medical conditions;
- If you have lung problems (asthma);
- If you have other fertility problems (primary ovarian failure);
- If you have ovarian cysts or enlargement;
- If you have stroke;
- If you have thyroid problems;
- If you have tumors in the brain (e.g., pituitary tumor);