Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Etidronate with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Etidronate helps reduce bone pain from this disease.
Etidronate belongs to a class of drugs called bisphosphonates.
Etidronate helps make healthy bone and slows bone loss in people with Paget's disease.
Etidronate is indicated in people with heterotropic ossification or high blood calcium.
Etidronate is indicated to prevent or treat bone problems that may occur after hip replacement surgery or spinal cord injury.
Etidronate is indicated to treat a certain type of bone disease called Paget's disease.
Etidronate reduces calcium loss from bone.
Etidronate works by slowing bone loss, helping to keep your bones strong and less likely to break.
This disease weakens and deforms bones.
Etidronate is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Etidronate, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- dental disease;
- esophagus, stomach, or intestine problems, like acid reflux or GERD;
- kidney disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- trouble swallowing;
- if you are allergic to Etidronate;
- if you are allergic to other bisphosphonates (alendronate);
- if you have any a certain bone disorder that causes soft/painful bones (osteomalacia);
- if you have any anemia;
- if you have any blood clotting disorders;
- if you have any difficult/painful swallowing;
- if you have any esophagus/stomach/intestinal problems (heartburn, ulcers, colitis);
- if you have any inability to sit upright or stand for at least 30 minutes;
- if you have any infections/other diseases of the mouth;
- if you have any kidney disease;
- if you have any low level of calcium in the blood;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have any poor dental hygiene;
- If you have cancer;
- if you have certain medical conditions;
Do not take Etidronate with any of the following drugs:
- aluminum hydroxide;
- calcium supplements;
- drugs for inflammation like ibuprofen, naproxen, and others;
- iron supplements;
- magnesium supplements;
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- vitamins with minerals;
Etidronate side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions such as skin rash or itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, throat, or tongue;
- black or tarry stools;
- Black/tarry stools;
- bone, joint or muscle pain;
- broken bones;
- Chest pain;
- confusion, depression or trouble with memory;
- Difficult/painful swallowing;
- difficulty passing urine;
- heartburn or stomach pain;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Jaw pain;
- Mental/mood changes;
- nausea, vomiting;
- New or worsening bone/joint/muscle pain;
- New/severe/worsening heartburn;
- Persistent sore throat;
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Severe dizziness;
- Signs of infection;
- Stomach upset;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- worsening of asthma symptoms;
Reported Etidronate overdose symptoms are:
- Mental/mood changes;
- Muscle spasms;