Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Erlotinib with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Erlotinib is being studied as a treatment for other cancers including ovarian and head and neck cancers.
Erlotinib is a chemotherapy drug.
Erlotinib is expected that Erlotinib will be approved for the treatment of pancreatic cancer in 2005.
Erlotinib is indicated for patients with metastatic or locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) who have failed at least one previous round of chemotherapy.
Erlotinib is indicated to treat cancers including non-small cell lung cancer and pancreatic cancer.
Erlotinib targets a specific protein within cancer cells and stops the cancer cells from growing.
In addition, 31% of patients receiving Erlotinib in the study were alive at one year compared to 22% of patients receiving placebo.
Patients who received Erlotinib had an average survival of 6.7 months compared to 4.7 months in patients who received placebo.
Erlotinib is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Erlotinib, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- liver disease;
- lung fibrosis;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- previous or ongoing radiation therapy;
Do not take Erlotinib with any of the following drugs:
- antiviral medicines for HIV or AIDS;
- Atazanavir (Reyataz);
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol);
- certain medicines for blood pressure;
- cigarette smoking;
- Clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- grapefruit juice;
- Indinavir (Crixivan);
- Itraconazole (Sporanox);
- Ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- medicines for depression;
- medicines for fungal infections like fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, or voriconazole;
- Nefazodone (Serzone);
- Nelfinavir (Viracept);
- non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs such as ibuprofen or naproxen);
- Phenytoin (Dilantin);
- Rifabutin (Mycobutin);
- Rifampicin (Rifadin);
- Rifapentine (Priftin);
- Ritonavir (Norvir);
- Saquinavir (Invirase Fortovase);
- St John's Wort;
- St. John's wort;
- Telithromycin (Ketek);
- Voriconazole (VFEND);
Erlotinib side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- dry skin;
- eye irritation;
- eye pain;
- Loss of appetite;
- mouth sores;
- problems related to breathing including shortness of breath or cough;
- severe or persistent diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite;
- unusual bleeding or bruising;
- weak or tired;
- weight loss;
Erlotinib is available as 25, 100, and 150 mg white, round tablets.
The usual dose of Erlotinib is 150 mg taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating to avoid an interaction with food that may reduce absorption of Erlotinib.