Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Efavirenz with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Efavirenz lowers your risk of getting HIV disease complications (such as new infections, cancer).
Efavirenz belongs to a class of drugs known as non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors (NNRTIs).
Efavirenz helps control your HIV infection, thereby improving your quality of life.
Efavirenz helps to decrease the amount of HIV in your body so your immune system can work better.
Efavirenz is an antiretroviral medicine.
Efavirenz is indicated in combination with other anti-HIV medications.
Efavirenz is indicated with other medicines to treat HIV.
Efavirenz is not a cure for HIV infection and it does not prevent the spread of HIV to others through sexual contact or blood contamination (sharing used needles).
Efavirenz is not a cure for HIV.
Efavirenz will not stop the spread of HIV to others.
Efavirenz is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Efavirenz, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- history of a drug or alcohol abuse problem;
- history of depression or other mental illness;
- liver disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- taking any other medicines;
- if you are allergic to Efavirenz;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have drug/substance/alcohol abuse;
- if you have high cholesterol/triglyceride levels;
- if you have liver problems (hepatitis B or C, cirrhosis);
- if you have mental/mood conditions (depression, thoughts of suicide, psychosis);
- if you have seizures;
Do not take Efavirenz with any of the following drugs:
- Azole antifungals;
- Calcium channel blockers;
- Drugs for sleep or anxiety;
- Ergot drugs (ergotamine);
- female hormones, like estrogens or progestins and birth control pills, patches, rings, or injections;
- Macrolide antibiotics (clarithromycin);
- medicines for blood pressure like diltiazem, nifedipine, verapamil;
- medicines for cholesterol like simvastatin;
- medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances;
- medicines for fungal infections like ketoconazole, itraconazole, and posaconazole;
- medicines for headaches like dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, ergotamine, methylergonovine;
- medicines for seizures like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin;
- medicines for sleep;
- Muscle relaxants;
- Narcotic pain relievers;
- other medicines for HIV;
- Protease inhibitors;
- red yeast rice;
- Rifamycins (rifampin);
- Some cholesterol-lowering statins;
- Some drugs for anxiety/sleep;
- St John's wort;
- St. John's Wort;
Efavirenz side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Angry behavior;
- changes in behavior like severe depression, strange thoughts, thoughts of suicide, or angry behavior;
- Dark urine;
- difficulty sleeping, strange dreams;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mental/mood changes;
- Peeling skin;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Rare thoughts of suicide;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe tiredness;
- Signs of liver problems;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Trouble concentrating;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Unusual dreams;
- unusually tired;
- upset stomach, vomiting;
- weight gain around waist, back, or thinning of face, arms, legs;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;