Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Ddavp with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Ddavp helps to control increased thirst and too much urination due to these conditions, and helps prevent dehydration.
Ddavp is a man-made form of vasopressin.
Ddavp is indicated for the treatment of cranial diabetes insipidus.
Ddavp is indicated for the treatment of hemophilia A.
Ddavp is indicated for the treatment of the Type I of von Willebrand's disease.
Ddavp is indicated to control nighttime bedwetting in children.
Ddavp is indicated to control the amount of urine your kidneys make.
Ddavp is indicated to replace a low level of vasopressin.
Ddavp is indicated to treat other medical conditions aside from the ones mentioned here.
Ddavp reduces how often your child urinates and decreases the number of bedwetting episodes.
In people who have "water diabetes" (diabetes insipidus) or certain kinds of head injury or brain surgery, the body does not make enough vasopressin.
Normally, the amount of urine you make is controlled by a certain substance in the body called vasopressin.
Ddavp is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- cystic fibrosis;
- heart related problems;
- von Willebrand's disease (Type II);
- if you are allergic to Ddavp;
- if you have a low level of sodium in the blood (current or past hyponatremia);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have bleeding/clotting problems;
- if you have certain medical conditions;
- if you have conditions that may increase your risk of fluid/mineral imbalance (cystic fibrosis, heart failure);
- if you have heart disease (blocked blood vessels in the heart);
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have the urge to drink too much water without being thirsty;
Do not take Ddavp with any of the following drugs:
- "water pills";
- Drugs to treat seizures (carbamazepine);
- Narcotic pain relievers (morphine);
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- Psychiatric medicines (chlorpromazine);
- SSRI antidepressants (sertraline);
- Tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline);
Ddavp side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions characterized by hives, swelling of face, nose, mouth and throat and difficulty in breathing;
- Flushing of the face;
- Increase in heart rate;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Loss of consciousness;
- Mental/mood changes;
- Muscle weakness/spasms/cramps;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Pain in the vaginal area;
- Red and watery eyes;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe headache;
- Severe nausea;
- Shortness of breath;
- Slow/shallow breathing;
- Stomach upsets and abdominal cramps;
- Sudden weight gain;
- Swelling at the injection site;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual severe drowsiness;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Upset stomach;
- Water retention;
Reported Ddavp overdose symptoms are:
- flushing and redness;
- nausea and vomiting;
- Persistent/severe headache;
- stomach cramps and upsets;
- Sudden weight gain;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Ddavp may also be known as: