Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Daptomycin with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Daptomycin is a lipopeptide antibiotic.
Daptomycin is an antibiotic.
Daptomycin is indicated to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Daptomycin is indicated to treat serious bacterial infections.
Daptomycin should not be indicated to treat pneumonia.
Daptomycin treats only bacterial infections.
Daptomycin will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Daptomycin will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu).
Daptomycin works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
If indicated to treat pneumonia, you may experience severe side effects (especially heart and breathing problems).
Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Daptomycin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Daptomycin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- kidney disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you have any allergies;
- if you have certain medical conditions;
- if you have kidney disease or kidney dialysis;
- if you have muscle problems (myopathy);
- if you have severe diarrhea;
Do not take Daptomycin with any of the following drugs:
- "blood thinners" (warfarin);
- "statin" drugs for cholesterol;
- Aminoglycosides (tobramycin);
- Live bacterial vaccines;
- Some antibiotics like tobramycin;
Daptomycin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Blurred vision;
- breathing problems;
- Change in amount of urine;
- Chest pain;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- Dark urine;
- fever, infection;
- high or low blood pressure;
- Increased thirst;
- Irregular heartbeat;
- Itching/severe swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Muscle pain/cramps/weakness;
- muscle pain;
- numb or tingling pain;
- Numbness or tingling of hands or feet;
- Or pain/redness/swelling at the injection site;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- Severe dizziness;
- stomach upset;
- Trouble breathing;
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- Trouble sleeping;
- Unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Unusual tiredness or weakness;
- unusually tired or weak;
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes;