Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Dalteparin with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Conditions that increase your risk of developing blood clots include certain types of surgeries (hip replacement or abdominal), long periods of being in one position (immobile), certain types of heart attack, and a certain type of chest pain called unstable angina.
For some medical conditions, dalteparin may be used in combination with other "blood thinners."
Dalteparin helps keep your blood flowing smoothly by lowering the activity of clotting proteins in the blood.
Dalteparin is a type of heparin, and works as an anticoagulant (commonly called a "blood thinner").
Dalteparin is indicated for purposes other than those indicated here.
Dalteparin is indicated in preventing complications of blood clots in patients who are taking aspirin.
Dalteparin is indicated in preventing the formation of blood clots in patients who will undergo hip replacement surgery or abdominal surgery.
Dalteparin is indicated in treating certain types of angina and heart attacks.
Dalteparin is indicated to treat or prevent harmful blood clots.
Preventing harmful blood clots helps to reduce the risk of a stroke or heart attack.
Dalteparin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Allergy to pork products;
- Bacterial endocarditis;
- Cannot have accurate blood testing done;
- Eye problems;
- Hemophilia or any other blood disorder;
- Kidney disease;
- Liver disease;
- Need to have surgery;
- Stomach ulcer;
- Uncontrolled active bleeding;
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure;
- Very low level of platelets in the blood;
- if you are allergic to Dalteparin;
- if you are allergic to heparins or pork;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have artificial heart valves;
- if you have bleeding or blood disorders (low platelet counts);
- if you have certain eye problems (hypertensive or diabetic retinopathy);
- if you have certain stomach/intestinal problems (active or recent ulcers);
- if you have infection of the heart;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have low platelet counts after previous heparin treatment;
- if you have recent eye/brain/spinal cord surgery;
- if you have recent spinal procedures or puncture;
- if you have stroke;
- if you have uncontrolled severe high blood pressure;
Do not take Dalteparin with any of the following drugs:
- Aspirin and dipyradimole;
Dalteparin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Any prolonged or unexplained bleeding;
- Black stools;
- Closing of the throat;
- Dark urine;
- Difficulty in breathing;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Mild pain, redness or warmth at injection site;
- Pain at the injection site;
- Pain, warmth, or redness in an arm or leg;
- Rash or itching;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe headache;
- Swelling of the lips, tongue or face;
- Trouble breathing;
- Ulceration at the injection site;
- Unusual dizziness;
- Unusual or easy bruising;
- Unusual or prolonged bleeding;
- Unusual pain/swelling/discomfort;
- Vision changes;
Reported Dalteparin overdose symptoms are:
- Black, bloody or tarry stools;
- Blood in urine;
- Easy bruising and bleeding;
- Excessive bleeding;
- Unusual bleeding from wounds or injection sites;
Other Brand Names
In some countries Dalteparin may also be known as: