Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Daclizumab with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Daclizumab works in the body's immune system.
Daclizumab works by weakening your body's defense system (immune system) to help your body accept the new kidney as if it were your own.
Daclizumab is indicated to prevent transplant organ rejection.
Daclizumab is indicated to prevent rejection of a kidney transplant.
Daclizumab is indicated in combination with other immunosuppressant drugs (e.g., cyclosporine, corticosteroids such as prednisone).
Daclizumab is a monoclonal antibody and belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants.
Daclizumab is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Daclizumab, mouse proteins, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you are allergic to Daclizumab;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have cancer;
- if you have serious infection;
Do not take Daclizumab with any of the following drugs:
- some vaccines;
Daclizumab side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal pain/swelling;
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing problems;
- changes in vision;
- Chest pain;
- constipation or diarrhea;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- fever, chills, or any other sign of infection;
- In the armpits;
- Increased sweating;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Night sweats;
- On the neck;
- pain, redness at site where injected;
- pain, tingling, numbness in the hands or feet;
- Painful urination;
- Persistent sore throat;
- Poor wound healing;
- Redness/pain/swelling at the injection site;
- Severe dizziness;
- Signs of infection;
- Slow/fast/irregular heartbeat;
- stomach gas, upset;
- swelling of the ankles, feet, hands;
- Swollen glands;
- Trouble breathing;
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- trouble sleeping;
- Unexplained weight loss;
- unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Unusual growths/lumps;
- Unusual tiredness;
- unusually high or low blood pressure;
- unusually weak or tired;