Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Clotrimazole with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Clotrimazole contains 2 medications.
Clotrimazole is a strong corticosteroid that works by reducing the swelling, redness, and itching that occurs in the skin infection.
Clotrimazole is an antifungal medicine.
Clotrimazole is an azole antifungal that works by preventing the growth of fungus.
Clotrimazole is indicated to treat a variety of inflamed fungal skin infections such as ringworm, athlete's foot, and jock itch.
Clotrimazole is indicated to treat certain kinds of fungal or yeast infections of the mouth.
Clotrimazole is not recommended for children younger than 17 years or for diaper rash.
Clotrimazole is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Clotrimazole, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives;
- liver disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you are allergic to Clotrimazole or betamethasone;
- if you are allergic to corticosteroids (triamcinolone);
- if you are allergic to other azole antifungals (ketoconazole);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have immune system problems;
- if you have poor blood circulation;
Do not take Clotrimazole with any of the following drugs:
- Drugs that weaken the immune system (cyclosporine);
- Other corticosteroid products (prednisone);
Clotrimazole side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- "hair bumps" (folliculitis);
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Dry skin;
- Extreme hair growth;
- Increased thirst/urination;
- irritation in the mouth;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- nausea, vomiting;
- Severe dizziness;
- Skin thinning/discoloration;
- stomach upset;
- Stretch marks;
- Swelling ankles/feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual/extreme tiredness;
- Vision problems;
- Weight loss;