Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Clopidogrel with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Each film-coated tablet contains Clopidogrel (as bisulfate) 75
Clopidogrel-AP 75 Tablets
Each film-coated tablet contains Clopidogrel (as bisulfate) 75 and Aspirin USP 75 mg
Clopidogrel-AP 150 Tablets
Each film-coated tablet contains: Clopidogrel (as bisulfate) 75 and Aspirin USP 150 mg
Clopidogrel is indicated for the reduction of atherosclerotic events (myocardial infarction, stroke, and vascular death) in patients with atherosclerosis documented by recent stroke, recent myocardial infarction, or established peripheral arterial disease.
Clopidogrel-AP is indicated for the prevention of ischemic events, myocardial infarction, stroke and cardiovascular death in patients with acute coronary syndrome.
The recommended dose of clopidogrel is 75 mg once daily.
Clopidogrel is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- Active pathological bleeding such as peptic ulcer or intracranial hemorrhage;
- Active pathological bleeding such as peptic ulcer or intracranial hemorrhage, or bleeding disorders like hemophilia;
- Hypersensitivity to aspirin and/or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents;
- Hypersensitivity to clopidogrel;
- Hypersensitivity to the drug;
- Recent history of gastrointestinal bleeding;
Clopidogrel is contraindicated in those with hypersensitivity to the drug and in patients with active pathological bleeding such as peptic ulcer or intracranial hemorrhage.
- Strip of 10 tablets;