Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Cefuroxime with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cefuroxime is a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefuroxime is indicated to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Cefuroxime is indicated to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Cefuroxime is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefuroxime will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Cefuroxime will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu).
Cefuroxime works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections.
Unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Cefuroxime is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Cefuroxime, other antibiotics or medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives;
- bleeding problems;
- bowel disease, like colitis;
- kidney disease;
- liver disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you are allergic other cephalosporin antibiotics (cephalexin);
- if you are allergic to Cefuroxime;
- if you are allergic to penicillins;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have intestinal disease (colitis);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have poor nutrition;
Do not take Cefuroxime with any of the following drugs:
- Blood thinners (warfarin);
- Live bacterial vaccines;
- other antibiotics;
Cefuroxime side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Blood/mucus in your stool;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- Chest pain;
- Dark urine;
- difficulty breathing;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- gas or heartburn;
- irregular heartbeat or chest pain;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Jerky movements;
- Mental/mood changes (confusion);
- nausea, vomiting;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Persistent sore throat;
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Signs of new infection;
- Stomach pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- unusual bleeding or bruising;
- Unusual tiredness/weakness;
- unusually weak or tired;
- vaginal itching;
- Yellowing of the eyes/skin;
Reported Cefuroxime overdose symptoms are: