Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Cefepime with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Cefepime is a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefepime is an antibiotic.
Cefepime is indicated to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Cefepime is indicated to treat certain kinds of bacterial infections.
Cefepime is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic.
Cefepime treats only bacterial infections.
Cefepime will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Cefepime will not work for viral infections (common cold, flu).
Cefepime works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Unnecessary use or misuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Cefepime is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Cefepime, other cephalosporin or penicillin antibiotics, imipenem, other foods, dyes or preservatives;
- bleeding problems;
- kidney disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- stomach, intestinal problems like colitis;
- if you are allergic to Cefepime;
- if you are allergic to other cephalosporins;
- if you are allergic to penicillins;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have stomach/intestinal diseases (colitis);
Do not take Cefepime with any of the following drugs:
- Aminoglycoside antibiotics;
- certain antibiotics given by injection;
- Live bacterial vaccines;
Cefepime side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Abdominal or stomach pain/cramping;
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- confusion, hallucinations;
- Dark urine;
- difficulty breathing, wheezing;
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Fast/pounding/irregular heartbeat;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Loss of appetite;
- Mental/mood changes (such as confusion;
- mouth sores, irritation;
- nausea, vomiting;
- Or blood/mucus in your stool;
- Or soreness at the injection site;
- pain or difficulty passing urine;
- pain, swelling and irritation at the injection site;
- Persistent diarrhea;
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Severe dizziness;
- stiff, rigid muscles;
- Trouble breathing;
- unusual bleeding, bruising;
- Unusual weakness;
- unusually weak or tired;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
Reported Cefepime overdose symptoms are:
- Trouble breathing;