Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Caspofungin with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Caspofungin belongs to a class of drugs known as echinocandins.
Caspofungin is an antifungal medicine.
Caspofungin is indicated in patients who cannot use or do not respond to other antifungal medications (amphotericin B, itraconazole).
Caspofungin is indicated to treat a variety of serious fungal infections.
Caspofungin is indicated to treat certain kinds of fungal or yeast infections.
Caspofungin works by stopping the growth of fungus.
Caspofungin is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Caspofungin, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- liver disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you are allergic to Caspofungin;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have liver problems;
Do not take Caspofungin with any of the following drugs:
- Certain HIV medications;
Caspofungin side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing trouble;
- Dark urine;
- fast heart rate;
- fever, chills;
- high or low blood pressure;
- Irritation at the injection site;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- muscle cramps, pain;
- nausea, vomiting;
- pain at the injection site;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Red/warm skin (flushing);
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- stomach pain;
- tingling or numbness in the hands or feet;
- Trouble breathing;
- unusually weak or tired;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
- yellowing of eyes, skin;