Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Busulfan with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Busulfan does not cure the disease but helps to control it so that your quality of life is improved.
Busulfan is a chemotherapy drug.
Busulfan is indicated to treat chronic myelogenous leukemia (CML).
Busulfan is indicated to treat chronic myelogenous leukemia.
Busulfan is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Busulfan, other chemotherapy agents, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- head injury;
- infection (especially virus infection such as chickenpox or herpes);
- liver disease;
- low blood counts like low platelets, red blood cells, white blood cells;
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- recent or ongoing radiation therapy;
- if you are allergic to Busulfan;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have blood/bone marrow disorders (such as bone marrow suppression, neutropenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia);
- if you have brain disorders (such as seizures, head injury);
Do not take Busulfan with any of the following drugs:
- medicines to increase blood counts like filgrastim, pegfilgrastim, sargramostim;
- other chemotherapy drugs;
- Phenothiazines (thioridazine);
- Tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline);
Busulfan side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing problems;
- changes in vision;
- Chest pain;
- Cloudy/blurred vision;
- Dark urine;
- Darkening skin;
- darker skin color;
- Dry mouth;
- dry skin;
- fast, irregular heartbeat;
- Fast/pounding heartbeat;
- hair loss;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- joint or muscle aches;
- low blood counts - this medicine may decrease the number of white blood cells, red blood cells and platelets. You may be at increased risk for infections and bleeding;
- Missed menstrual periods;
- mouth sores;
- nausea, vomiting;
- Painful urination;
- Persistent cough;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth;
- Severe dizziness;
- Severe stomach/abdominal pain;
- Shortness of breath;
- Shrinking testicles;
- signs of decreased platelets or bleeding - bruising, pinpoint red spots on the skin, black, tarry stools, blood in the urine;
- signs of decreased red blood cells - unusually weak or tired, fainting spells, lightheadedness;
- signs of infection - fever or chills, cough, sore throat, pain or difficulty passing urine;
- Signs of liver disease;
- stomach upset;
- Sudden weight loss;
- swelling of the ankles, feet, hands, or other areas of the body;
- Toe/joint pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- Unusual/extreme tiredness;
- unusually weak or tired;
- weight loss;
- yellowing of the eyes or skin;
- Yellowing skin/eyes;
Reported Busulfan overdose symptoms are:
- Easy bruising/bleeding;
- Unusual tiredness;
- Pale skin;