Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Bromfenac with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Bromfenac has been withdrawn from the U.S. market due to safety or effectiveness problems.
Bromfenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID).
Bromfenac is a NSAID and is indicated to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
Bromfenac is indicated to treat headaches, muscle aches, dental pain, menstrual cramps and athletic injuries.
Bromfenac may also be used to reduce fever.
The eye drops are indicated to treat pain and swelling after eye surgery.
Bromfenac is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Bromfenac, aspirin, other NSAIDS, sulfites, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives;
- bleeding problems;
- dry eye syndrome, other eye problems, or recent eye surgery;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- wear soft contact lenses;
- if you have alcohol use;
- if you have asthma;
- if you have blood disorders;
- if you have drug allergies;
- if you have eye disease;
- if you have heart disease;
- if you have high blood pressure;
- if you have liver or kidney disease;
- if you have ulcers;
Do not take Bromfenac with any of the following drugs:
- agents that may increase bleeding time such as warfarin or other blood thinners;
- Arthritis medication;
- corticosteroid eye drops or ointments;
- Corticosteroids (prednisone);
- Drugs used for high blood pressure;
- NSAIDS and methotrexate;
- Ulcer medication;
- Water pills;
Bromfenac side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- Black stools;
- bleeding in the white part of your eye;
- Blurred vision;
- breathing problems;
- burning or stinging after instilling the drops;
- dry, red, or itchy eyes;
- Persistent stomach/ abdominal pain;
- Ringing in the ears/loss of hearing;
- Severe dizziness;
- sores in the eye or eye irritation that gets worse;
- Stomach upset;
- Trouble breathing;
- Urine color change;
- Vision changes;
- Vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
- Yellowing of eyes or skin;
Reported Bromfenac overdose symptoms are:
- Blood in stool or vomit;
- Stomach pain;