Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Anusol with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Anusol is indicated in the therapy of patients who present hemorrhoids (also known as piles), proctitis (a medical condition commonly characterized by the inflammation of the rectum and its surrounding areas), pruritus (a common symptom, that manifests as itching that is located at and around the back passage), anal fissure (this means that the patient presents a tear / rupture of his or her back passage lining).
Anusol is an anti-inflammatory drug (corticosteroid hormone) that works by calming your body's natural defense response and by reducing swelling/inflammation.
Anusol is indicated in the case of individuals who are suffering from internal piles.
Anusol is indicated to treat hemorrhoids and itching/swelling in the rectum/anus.
Anusol is indicated with other medications to treat certain intestinal problems (ulcerative colitis, cryptitis).
If you have been diagnosed with external hemorrhoids, you should discuss with your main clinical prescriber the possibility of using an ointment with the same properties (in order to enhance the beneficial results of your therapy).
Using Anusol as a suppository allows it to work directly on the affected area.
Anusol is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- if you are allergic to Anusol;
- if you are allergic to other corticosteroids (prednisone);
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have diabetes;
- if you have dizziness;
- if you have increased thirst or urination;
- if you have persistent headache;
- if you have rectal sores/infections;
- if you have stomach/intestinal problems;
- if you have unusual weakness;
- if you have vision problems;
- if you have weight loss;
Do not take Anusol with any of the following drugs:
- Live virus vaccines;
- Oral corticosteroids (prednisone);
- Other rectal products;
Anusol side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- Allergic reaction (and its symptoms);
- Body rash;
- Burning sensation;
- Changes in skin color;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- New/worsening rectal pain or fever);
- Rectal bleeding;
- Severe dizziness;
- Signs of a more serious infection (unusual rectal odor/discharge;
- Skin/hair follicle irritation;
- Small pimples form;
- Trouble breathing;