Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Amlodipine with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Amlodipine affects the amount of calcium found in your heart and muscle cells.
Amlodipine is a calcium-channel blocker.
Amlodipine is indicated for the treatment and prevention of angina resulting from coronary spasm as well as from exertion.
Amlodipine is indicated in the treatment of high blood pressure.
Amlodipine is indicated to lower high blood pressure. It is also used to prevent chest pain.
Chest pain or heart pain (angina) occurs because of insufficient oxygen delivered to the heart muscles.
Insufficient oxygen may be a result of coronary artery blockage or spasm, or because of physical exertion which increases heart oxygen demand in a patient with coronary artery narrowing.
This relaxes your blood vessels, which can reduce the amount of work the heart has to do.
Amlodipine is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Amlodipine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- heart problems like heart failure or aortic stenosis;
- liver disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
Do not take Amlodipine with any of the following drugs:
- medicines for prostate problems;
- medicines for high blood pressure;
- local or general anesthetics;
- herbal or dietary supplements;
Amlodipine side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing problems;
- changes in vision or hearing;
- chest pain;
- dry mouth;
- Edema (swelling) of the lower extremities;
- facial flushing;
- fast, irregular heartbeat;
- nausea, vomiting;
- stomach gas, pain;
- swelling of legs or ankles;
- tired, weak;
- trouble sleeping;
Tablets ( 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg.)
Amlodipine can be taken with or without food.
Amlodipine is metabolized mainly by the liver and dosages may need to be lowered in patients with liver dysfunction.