Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Amiloride with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Amiloride helps to treat or prevent low blood potassium levels.
Amiloride contains two medications: Amiloride and hydrochlorothiazide.
Amiloride helps you make more urine and to lose excess water from your body.
Amiloride is a diuretic.
Amiloride is indicated in combination with other medicines to treat high blood pressure or congestive heart failure.
Amiloride is indicated to treat high blood pressure (hypertension), heart failure, or extra fluid in the body (edema).
Both medications are "water pills" (diuretics) and cause your body to get rid of extra salt and water.
Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
This effect may increase the amount of urine you make when you first start the product.
Amiloride is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Amiloride, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- high levels of potassium in the blood;
- kidney or liver disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you are allergic to Amiloride or hydrochlorothiazide;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have diabetes;
- if you have gout;
- if you have high levels of fats in the blood (cholesterol/triglycerides);
- if you have kidney disease;
- if you have liver disease;
- if you have loss of too much body water (dehydration);
- if you have lupus;
- if you have untreated salt/mineral imbalance (high potassium, low sodium level);
Do not take Amiloride with any of the following drugs:
- ACE inhibitors like benazepril/captopril;
- Angiotensin receptor antagonists like losartan/valsartan;
- antiinflammatory drugs, NSAIDs like ibuprofen;
- Birth control pills containing drospirenone;
- Corticosteroids like prednisone;
- medicines for high blood pressure or heart failure;
- Other diuretics;
- Other products that may affect potassium levels;
- potassium sparing diuretics like spironolactone and triamterene;
- potassium supplements;
- Sodium phosphate products;
Amiloride side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing problems;
- change in sex drive or performance;
- chest pain;
- constipation, or diarrhea;
- Dark urine;
- Extreme thirst;
- Fast heartbeat;
- fast or irregular heartbeat;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- Joint pain;
- Loss of appetite;
- Muscle cramps;
- nausea, vomiting;
- numbness, tingling in hands or feet;
- Persistent nausea/vomiting;
- Severe dizziness;
- stomach pain;
- Stomach/abdominal pain;
- Trouble breathing;
- trouble passing urine;
- Unusual change in the amount of urine (not including the normal increase in urine when you first start this drug);
- Unusual decrease in the amount of urine;
- unusually weak or tired;
- Very dry mouth;
- weakness or heaviness of legs;
- Yellowing eyes/skin;
- yellowing of the eyes or skin;
Reported Amiloride overdose symptoms are:
- Severe dizziness;
- Slow/irregular heartbeat;