Drugs by Letter:
Where to order Adefovir with MasterCard and Visa?
Get 24% off from All-Medications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allrxfinder
Tip: How to Use Coupon Code?
1. Go to All-Medications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card MasterCard or Visa info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allrxfinder above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your purchase.
Adefovir is a nucleotide analog.
Adefovir is an antiviral medicine.
Adefovir is indicated to treat a chronic viral infection of the liver (hepatitis B) in people 12 years of age and older.
Adefovir is indicated to treat chronic hepatitis B.
Adefovir is not a cure for hepatitis B and does not prevent the passing of hepatitis B to others.
Adefovir will not cure or prevent hepatitis B infection.
Adefovir will not work for colds, flu, or other viral infections.
Adefovir works by slowing the growth of the virus.
Adefovir is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- an unusual or allergic reaction to Adefovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives;
- HIV or AIDS;
- kidney disease;
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant;
- if you are allergic to Adefovir;
- if you have any other allergies;
- if you have being very overweight (obese);
- if you have HIV infection;
- if you have kidney problems;
- if you have liver transplant;
Do not take Adefovir with any of the following drugs:
- Amphotericin B;
- any medicine that contains tenofovir;
- certain antibiotics given by injection (gentamicin, tobramycin, amikacin, vancomycin);
- medicines for HIV infection or AIDS;
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs;
- NSAIDs, medicines for pain and inflammation, like ibuprofen or naproxen;
Adefovir side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue;
- breathing problems;
- Change in the amount of urine;
- dark urine;
- dizzy, lightheaded;
- fast, irregular heart beat;
- fever, chills, or frequent sore throat;
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms;
- Increased cough;
- Itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat);
- light-colored stools;
- loss of appetite;
- Trouble breathing;
- trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine;
- unusual muscle pain;
- unusual stomach pain, such as right upper belly pain;
- unusually weak or tired;
- yellowing of the eyes or skin;